Wednesday, 12 December 2012


Due to working on Christmas presents i have been unable to blog about what i have been making, however i have managed today to work on something for myself:

Another cushion!, but this time i have put piping around the edges. I have never done anything with piping before so this was an experiment and i am really pleased with the result and i did go wonky a few times but i am really happy with it.

And i had another go with putting a zip in, i think i am getting better and i really like how it blends in with the stripes.


and a corner, i am pleased with these as i was worried i wasn't sewing them right.

Right back to my looooooong to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...