Sunday 26 January 2014

Sewing Sunday

This week I have mostly been sewing. I started off making some camera straps using this tutorial here. This was my first time using fusible volume fleece and I really like how padded it makes everything.
I made one for myself (green) and one for my best friend (purple). Discovered a problem with photographing  these, I was so eager to put my one on my camera strap I didn't realise that I can't use the camera to photograph its own strap lol. So I had to take the strap off again to take these photos.

Using more of the Millie Moon fabric bundles I made my mother a Tablet sleeve for her Samsung Galaxy tab 3.

Using more fusible volume fleece so its nice and padded. I made this using my own design and so there are a few areas I can improve on, like the lining inside.











Really pleased how it turned out, even if there are a few obvious wonky bits, but my mum likes it and it fits the tablet nice and snug.
 The back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...