Tuesday 3 July 2018

SkullyJuly and Skulladay


So last year I started my creative sprint of #Skulladay in July and it coincided with #skullyjuly but I didn't draw a skull each consecutive day and I think it took me till the end of August before I finished my 30 skulls. Anyway this year I want to do better, I want to complete all 30 skulls in July. This year I have these two to help me :) and a list of materials and stuff I can use to help keep the pieces I create exciting and interesting for those who follow me.


This is a Roe deer skull and I am using some of the supplies from June's Scrawlrbox (which reminds me I need to make another post about that) I am trying to come up with some ideas for the prompt Twisted Reality.



This is day 2, I have no idea how or why it came out so long but after drawing the right side too long instead of binning the drawing off I wanted to see what I could do with my left hand, and apparently its not draw a single straight line lol. Anyway I thought it was fun and I would still post it for my skull a day even if it is pants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...