Friday 12 June 2020

Dungeons and Dragons Homebrew World

I've been a Dungeon master for my friends for about a year now, and a few of my previous posts may have included some d&d stuff relating to this (I also have a blog featuring minis that I've been painting), but a month ago I decided to create my own Homebrew world as I felt it would be easier as a storyteller to create my own tale instead of using Faerun and the Sword coast (which was fine but I felt a bit restricted with what I could do with the players and the locations of people and places) 

So here is their 'starting' island, Gladras:

Currently Gladras features 1 city, 2 towns, docks, forests, a marsh and some mountains. The players have started at level 1 and I wanted to create a small island with low level threats to not kill them.... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...