Ok so the Zebra painting from last week went a bit wrong when I attempted the background so that one will be re drawn and painted at a later date. However I discovered a painting that I started many months ago and stopped for some reason (I have no clue why) So in the lovely sunshine we had yesterday I continued it:
Amur Tiger, Watercolours. Still have most of the right side of her to paint and some more fur detail to do.
Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Thursday, 18 April 2013
These have been made for a while but haven't been uploaded due to me not being happy with the photographs of them. However after a hunt around the garden today I have found some slate!