Sunday 18 December 2011

Fimo

Thursday was Fimo day and i made myself a new pair of Christmas earrings to wear at work (I like to wear a different pair each week in the run up to Christmas)

Gingerbread men! i used a small teddy cookie cutter and chopped the ears off to make them gingerbread men (as i could not find a gingerbread man cutter that small) I was meant to wear these this week coming but i could not wait to wear these so instead of my candy cane earrings which i was planning to wear the last few days i wore these.



I also managed to make my Christmas bracelet (finally!) it even has bells on. Christmas Pudding, Christmas cake, Yule log, Snowflake, Holly and a Candy cane with appropriately coloured buttons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...