Friday 24 April 2015

Moar dragons..

Busy restocking my shop with dragons at the moment, here are some of the new ones:

Dragon's Dust: Wish,
For some reason the image in this blog has come out waaaay darker then he actually is :s My Facebook page has a better image  (despite it being the same image I have just uploaded here)

Going to be in the Etsy shop shortly





Dragon's Dust: Dreams, This little girl has a vial of dreams wrapped tightly in her tail.

Will be on Etsy soon









I loved the sleeping dragon pose so much I made a D20 dragon. The D20 is removable so it can be used for games and given back to the dragon for safe keeping afterwards.

He will be in the shop once I have finished varnishing him and he's dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...