Wednesday 22 March 2017

Watercolour Wednesday

I've got a little project going on, something I've been wanting to do for a few years, I've wanted to challenge myself to recreate the same image but in different media, to see how different a picture can look when its made with different paint. Often when I start a picture in one media I get halfway through and think "This would be much easier or look better in

So this is watercolours, Winsor and Newton, I started off with my favourite as its something I have the most experience with and I have a lot of the paints so no mixing lol.  I'm planning to recreate this image with: 2 more brands of Watercolours, Acrylics, Oils, Graphite, Biro, Ink and colouring pencils.

Though I don't know what one I will do next. My instagram has slighty more frequent posts and possibly some behind the scenes pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...