Thursday 22 November 2018

Scrawlrbox and Art snacks

So I've been a bit busy with restocking the shop that I haven't had time for the last 2 months of Scrawlrbox and also updating this blog lol.

So these pens were September's box, perfect for Inktober (which I also didn't do) and the prompt was Jazz Noir.

And this box was October's box, nice Derwent pencils and some coloured paper, the prompt is Washed ashore.

Novembers box hopefully will be dropping through the letter box soon.

I also for a trial signed up for the american Artsnacks:
So far I am underwhelmed, the box doesn't come with any paper nor a prompt to work on or an artist to inspire you. I'm also pretty sure its more expensive then the Scrawlrbox. However because of the size of box it comes in (it doesn't fit through the letter box) it can have pots of paint, like the Liquitex acrylic gouache in this months box. I'm going to give art snacks another month to wow me and then I will probably cancel the subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...