Thursday 27 November 2014

Playing with metallic clay

I found a tutorial on you tube showing how to do black antiquing or patina on fimo! This is something I have tried before but not had much success and I believe its to do with the acrylic I used.

I only have System 3 and Galeria which I would say are in the middle in terms of quality, they are not the cheapest but they are not the most expensive. So after watching the tutorial I went out and got myself some cheap craft acrylic and it works waaaay better as its runnier. So yay!
I also got to play with my Pearl Ex powders which I have been collecting and not using hehe.




























I'm really happy that Folksy are now doing discount codes so NOVEMBER14 works in both my Etsy and Folksy  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...