Sunday 3 September 2017

Scrawlrbox July




Wink of Luna, Metallic brush pen. I did not like this pen, I don't know if i got a dud or its suppose to work like this. The bottom scribble is the pen dipped in water to see if it worked better.  
Likey to use again? No


I liked the black pen as I have an obsession with collecting Fine Black pens. Unfortunately its not waterproof so it limits its use.
Likey to use again? The black one yes, probably not the blue one




The Post Chalk pen was a weird pen as its clear to begin with so its difficult to use for art. 
Likey to use again? Yes for my blackboard

Wasn't sure what to do with this pen, so I used it for the background. Works nicely, good flow of ink/colour.
Likey to use again? Probably not 





These are heavy colouring pencils, the pack says they are super durable and I believe it, they put down colour nicely, my only gripe is there was no purple, one of my favourite colours.
Likey to use again? Maybe as part of my travel art supplies



And here is the horrific self portrait, Its not going to be posted anywhere but here, The prompt was Shattered Self and I tried to use as much as I could from the box (apart from the crappy wink of luna brush)

Anyway got Augusts box to work on now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...